Head of Clinical Services (Matron) - quote ref: 1206
Head of Clinical Services (Matron)
Highly competitive salary + 25% bonus + £5,000 car allowance + pension + healthcare + life assurance + income protection
Our client is a leading private acute hospital who provide services to the Surrey community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK.
The hospital has 3 theatres – 2 laminar flow and 1 minor procedure theatre, as well as a newly-opened endoscopy unit. The 36 bed hospital has a long-standing reputation for providing first class private medical care with a fantastic picturesque environment that has an excellent patient satisfaction rating. Their most recent CQC inspection gave the hospital overall a Good rating and not far off from achieving Outstanding.
- Provide overall clinical leadership and operational management to all areas of the clinical service areas.
- Lead and implement the hospital’s clinical governance strategy and provide support and input to the hospital’s overall business strategy, consistent with corporate direction.
- Promote a cost effective, patient focused quality service for the continuing success of the hospital.
- Provide clear focus on business results; maintaining the balance between quality healthcare delivery and sound financial performance.
- Deputise for the Hospital Director in their absence.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with experience at Head of Clinical Services (HoCS), Matron, Director of Nursing level or an ambitious candidate whom is at a Ward Manager level who is ready to step up.
- Be commercially astute with the ability to think strategically, plan tactically and execute strategies effectively.
- Be an expert at building rapport with patients and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.comShould you wish to discuss this opportunity confidentially, please call me on 01904 239910.
This is a retained campaign working exclusively with the client. All direct applications or unsolicited CVs from agencies will be forwarded to Stroud Resourcing.